The Industrial Company (TIC) Scheduling Analyst- TIC Denver in Ely, Nevada
Requisition ID: 147779
Job Level: Mid Level
Home District/Group: TIC Denver
Department: Project Controls Scheduling
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Scheduling Analyst you will play a key role in the oversight of development and maintenance of project schedules utilizing company/district standards and scheduling techniques. This hands-on role will give you the opportunity to directly impact the scheduling capabilities over a broad range of projects in various stages of development. As a Scheduling Analyst, you'll develop solutions, and drive successful project completion.
TIC is a Kiewit Subsidiary that provides direct-hire construction services for industrial projects. TIC Denver has projects in Power, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil Gas Chemical, and Mining across the United States. Its projects range from small capital work up to major EPC projects. We are looking for people committed to the construction industry in an “open-shop” environment.
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Providing and/or overseeing critical path method scheduling (via Primavera)
• Developing schedules for estimates and current projects.
• Preform company scheduling procedures and reporting.
• Coordination with project teams to assess reporting and identify risk and create accurate forecasts.
• Providing scheduling analysis for delays and impacts to identify and mitigate project risk.
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related degree
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated work ethic
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• The ability to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
• Occasional extended assignments at other sites are possible
• Ability to relocate based on business needs
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.