The Industrial Company (TIC) HR Office Administrator- TIC Power- Waco, TX in Waco, Texas
Requisition ID: 150339
Job Level: Mid Level
Home District/Group: TIC Power District
Department: Business Management
Employment Type: Full Time
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
TIC Power (TICP) provides direct-hire construction services for Power Generation utilizing a non-union craft force. TIC Power builds major EPC power plant projects throughout North America.
This position will be based at our Coperhead Solar project located near Waco, TX.
• Manage open-shop craft requisition and support recruitment strategies and execution including workforce planning, staffing schedules and hiring.
• Set up and conduct weekly orientations to lead effective on-boarding process, including paperwork, applications, documentation and maintaining employment files
• Complete I-9s for craft hires and staff transfers (as applicable)
• Order and distribute craft hiring/ benefit packets
• Sorting and distribution of pay stubs
• Employee Performance policy documentation and maintenance
• Drive execution of employee performance programs and expectations to maximize workforce productivity.
• Support project development plans and programs to ensure all project staff are receiving proper training and experiences.
• Maintain required employment posters and affirmative action binder.
• Provide clerical and administrative support for multiple departments.
• Greet visitors, organize and arrange meetings, report generation, data entry, SharePoint management, schedule conference rooms and set up catered meals.
• Assist with presentation preparation.
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails and faxes.
• Support the coordination for conferences and events.
• Provide reception support.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
High school diploma and at least five (5) + years applicable experience.
Must be bilingual in Spanish
Previous human resources experience a plus.
Must be a positive, pro-active, strong team participant with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Experience planning meetings in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to communicate and influence individuals and groups to gain buy-in and acceptance of programs and tools.
Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive professional relationships.
Ability to work varying schedules in support of site operational needs. This may include occasional night or weekend work.
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.